Girlguiding is the largest voluntary organisation for girls and young women in the UK with 600,000 members, of whom 23,000 live in Wales.
Our aim is to help girls and young women develop emotionally, mentally, physically and spiritually, so that they can make a positive contribution to their community and the wider world.
Girlguiding is open to girls and young women from five to twenty six, irrespective of faith, race, culture or nationality. Girls are encouraged to:-
- work together in small groups
- to govern themselves and make their own decisions
- to participate in a balanced and varied programme
- to care for the individual
- to share a commitment to a common standard
- to enjoy activities in a girl only space
Get in touch!
Telephone: 0800 169 5901